Corporate Research and Investigations Ltd. Is accredited by IAS (International Accreditation Services) with Certificate Number as MSCB-177 dated January 7, 2019.
IAS is a nonprofit, public-benefit corporation that has been providing accreditation services since 1975. IAS accredits a wide range of companies and organizations including governmental entities, commercial businesses, and professional associations. IAS accreditation programs are based on recognized national and international standards that ensure domestic and/or global acceptance of its accreditations.
- As one of the leading accreditation bodies in the United States, IAS is a signatory to the four primary international organizations that form a unified system for evaluating and recognizing competent accreditation bodies worldwide. These organizations are identified as “cooperations” because they have agreed to cooperate with one another by adhering to a common set of accreditation criteria and to undergo periodic onsite evaluation to determine ongoing compliance with ISO/IEC Standard 17011, General Requirements for accreditation bodies accrediting conformity assessment bodies (CABs). Being a “signatory” means that an accreditation body has been evaluated onsite at its offices, a sampling of the assessments of its accredited entities have been witnessed by peer experts, and that it has been found to comply with international requirements.
- These organizations agree to recognize the equivalence of accreditations granted by other signatory member accreditation bodies through a series of Mutual (or Multilateral) Recognition Arrangements (MRAs/MLAs). Once an accreditation body becomes a signatory it is obligated to recognize the certificates or reports issued by conformity assessment bodies accredited by all other signatories within a specified scope.
The following organizations make up the unified system for recognition of competent accreditation bodies (ABs):
- INTERNATIONAL LABORATORY ACCREDITATION COOPERATION (ILAC)
- INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION FORUM (IAF)
- ASIA PACIFIC ACCREDITATION COOPERATION (APAC)