ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management provides principles, framework and a process for managing risk. Public, private and community enterprises can all benefit from ISO 31000:2018 because it covers most business activities, including research, planning, management and communications. Implementing ISO 31000:2018 can help organisations increase the likelihood of achieving objectives, improve the identification of opportunities and threats and effectively allocate and use resources for risk treatment.
Benefits of ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Standard
- It can be used by organisations to compare their risk management practices with an internationally recognised benchmark, providing sound principles for effective management and corporate governance.
- It is a clear indicator to your customers, and other stakeholders that as an organisation, you are committed to managing risks in every part of your business.
- It increases public confidence in the organisation as it demonstrates your management capabilities in protecting your business from internal and external threats.
- ISO 31000:2018 Certification helps to provide guidance for internal or external audit programmers.
- In competitive bidding for commercial tenders, it will enhance your company’s reputation and give you a competitive advantage.
Contact our team today to apply for the ISO 31000 Risk Management certification.