ISO 37002 Lead Implementer Course
ABAC® ISO 37002 Lead Implementer training course is designed for a key player in any organisation involved in establishing, revising, implementing, and maintaining the whistleblowing program. Whilst ensuring the program is aligned with the international best practices and improving the ethical and speak-up culture in the organisation.
Who should attend?
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to get introduced and understand the ISO 37002 guidelines for WMS
- Individuals wishing to contribute to maintaining organisational integrity by supporting speak-up culture
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Compliance, risk and legal team considering implementing ISO 37002 within the organisation
- Compliance and integrity department responsible for dealing with whistleblowing cases
- Governing bodies with accountability for the organisation
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course. The course incorporates ISO 37002 Foundation training course meaning no prior knowledge is required.