Why should you attend the training?
ABAC® ISO 37301 Awareness training course introduces you to the basic concepts of compliance and ISO 37301 requirements for a Compliance Management Systems (CMS). The training course will show the importance of a CMS and the benefits resulting from its implementation.
Who should attend the training?
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to get introduced to ISO 37301 requirements for a CMS
- Individuals wishing to contribute to maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behaviour
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become compliance officers or compliance management, consultants
What is the learning objective?
- Develop an overall understanding of the compliance concepts
- Have a general understanding of the ISO 37301 requirements for a Compliance Management System (CMS)
What is the course outline?
- Unit 1: Course objectives and structure – Introduction to ISO 37301
- Unit 2: About ISO 19600 & new elements in ISO 37301
- Unit 3: Core Principles of ISO 37301 Clause 4 to Clause 10
- Unit 4: Benefits of ISO 37301
- Unit 5: Successful CMS
What is our training approach?
The ABAC® training course is participant centred and contains:
- Highly Interactive Session, with a bilateral approach to the subject matter allowing participants to share incidences at respective work locations.
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interaction between participants through questions and suggestions
What is the methodology and mode of the training?
- Methodology: Lecture, role play, case study, discussion, and video clips
- Mode: Online learning (without trainer) / Online Classroom (with a trainer)
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.