Why should you attend the training?
ISO 37301 CMS Foundation Course bridges the gap if you don’t have the right qualifications, knowledge, or experiences to start your journey to become a Certified ISO 37301 CMS Lead Implementer. The course provides a broad introduction to risk management which is crucial in Compliance Management Systems.
Who should attend the training?
- Managers and consultants seeking knowledge about the basic concepts of a CMS
- Compliance officers and members of compliance teams who want to get acquainted with ISO 37301’s requirements
- Individuals wishing to contribute to maintaining organisational integrity by supporting ethical behaviour
- Managers and members of governance, risk management and compliance
What is the learning objective?
- Develop an overall understanding of the Global Regulatory Compliance Framework Guidelines on Adequate Procedures.
- Have a general understanding of Understanding Risk and Opportunities.
- Understand compliance risk context
What is the course outline?
- Unit 1: Course objectives and structure
- Unit 2: Global Regulatory ComplianceFramework Guidelines on Adequate Procedures
- Unit 3: Understanding Risk and Opportunities
- Unit 4: Risk Appetite, Risk Tolerance & Risk Capacity
- Unit 5: Linking Business Strategy and Risk Management
- Unit 6: Strategic Risk and Operational Risk
- Unit 7: Compliance Risk
- Unit 8: Risk Management Policy
- Unit 9: 12 Steps to A Successful Compliance Management Plan
What is our training approach?
The ABAC® training course is participant centred and contains:
- Highly Interactive Session, with a bilateral approach to the subject matter allowing participants to share incidences at respective work locations.
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interaction between participants through questions and suggestions
What is the methodology and mode of the training?
- Methodology: Lecture, role play, case study, discussion, and video clips
- Mode: Online learning (without trainer) / Online Classroom (with a trainer)
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.