Why should you attend the training?
ABAC® ISO 37301 Lead Implementer course. The five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organisation in implementing and managing a Compliance Management Systems (CMS) based on ISO 37301:2021. Participants will also understand the global compliance framework best practice used to implement the comprehensive compliance management system based on ISO 37301:2021.
This management system is designed to be integrated with any existing system, such as ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management System, and can be adapted to any organisation in any country.
Who should attend the training?
- Managers and consultants seeking knowledge about the basic concepts of a CMS
- Compliance officers and members of compliance teams who want to get acquainted with ISO 37301’s requirements
- Individuals wishing to contribute to maintaining organisational integrity by supporting ethical behaviour
- Individuals aspiring to become compliance officers or compliance management, consultant
- Managers and members of governance, risk management and compliance
What is the learning objective?
- Understand the implementation of Compliance Management System following ISO 37301:2021
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the approaches, methods, measures and techniques required for the effective management of the Compliance Management Systems
- Gain knowledge and skills in identifying risks and opportunities associated with an organisation
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organisation in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining the Compliance Management Systems as specified in ISO 37301:2021
- Acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing an ISO 37301
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organisations on the Compliance and regulatory framework good practices
- Help an organisation implement the necessary measures following ISO 37301 and improve the compliance team’s competency level
- Prepare an organisation for an ISO 37301:2021 Compliance Management Systems certification audit
What is the course outline?
- Unit 1: Course objectives and structure
- Unit 2: Introduction to ISO 37301 and the process approach
- Unit 3: Global Regulatory Compliance Framework Guidelines on Adequate Procedures
- Unit 4: Global Legislative and Corporate Compliance Program Approaches
- Unit 5: Core Principles of ISO 37301 Compliance Management System Unit
- Unit 6: Initiating ISO 37301 implementation and integration with an existing Management Systems
- Unit 7: Understanding the requirements of ISO 37301 and clarifying the Compliance Management System objectives
- Unit 1: Selection of the approach and implementation methodology
- Unit 2: Definition and Determination of the scope of ISO 37301 Compliance Management System
- Unit 3: Definition of Compliance, obligations and Ethics Policy and Objectives
- Unit 4: Identification and analysis of organisations nature and the compliance risk assessment process
- Unit 5: Drafting policies in compliance with ISO 37301
- Unit 1: Assessment of compliance risks, including due diligence versus inadequate due diligence
- Unit 2: Implementation of compliance framework, policy and top management commitment
- Unit 3: Compliance Culture, Communication of new policies to associated persons
- Unit 4: Compliance governance, training and awareness plan
- Unit 5: Verification of compliance with ISO 37301, Roles, responsibilities and authorities
DAY 4: ISO 37301 MEASUREMENT, CONTROL, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND PREPARATION FOR CERTIFICATION AUDIT
- Unit 1: Compliance function, Monitoring organisation’s benefits to ensure that they have Compliance Framework purposes
- Unit 2: Management, Planning, Resources and Competencies for implementation of controls to prevent compliance risks
- Unit 3: Implementation of financial controls, Internal Audit and Employment processes, Performance evaluation
- Unit 4: Compliance Reporting and Investigation Processes, feedback process on compliance performance
- Unit 5: Management review and Treatment of problems and non-conformities
- Unit 6: Continual improvement, Preparing for the certification audit
- Unit 7: Competence and evaluation of implementers
- 3 hours examination
What is our training approach?
The ABAC® training course is participant centred and contains:
- Highly Interactive Session, with a bilateral approach to the subject matter, allowing participants to share incidences at respective work locations.
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interaction between participants through questions and suggestions
What is the methodology and mode of the training?
- Methodology: Lecture, role play, case study, discussion, and video clips
- Mode: Online learning (without trainer) / Online Classroom (with a trainer)
Participants need to has the basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, as well as a general understanding of ISO 37301 (or ISO 19600 guidelines) and the MS implementation principles