Achieving ISO 37001:2016 Lead Auditor training is a proactive way of demonstrating your organisation’s commitment to implementing an effective Anti-Bribery Management System.
Our ISO 37001:2016 Lead Auditor training will give your team the skills they need to maximise this achievement and maintain compliance with the standard.
Duration: 5 days
Examination: 3 hours
CPD points: 35
Who Should Enrol?
ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) Lead Auditor Training is a critical course intended for all personnel who:
- Are involved in the development, implementation and evaluation of their organisation’s ABMS
- Are involved in coordinating anti-bribery compliance activities within the organisation
- Are involved with the assessment of the organisation’s internal and external supply chain
- Have been given the responsibility to audit an ABMS
- May be exposed to bribery and compliance risk
- Are existing auditors who wish to refresh their skills