Hiring Technical Expert in UAE
ABAC® is hiring Technical Experts in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with knowledge in any of the following sectors:
- Agriculture/Forestry and Fisheries
- Light and Heavy Manufacturing
- Banking and Finance
- Real estate, property, legal business services
- Construction and Public Administration and Contracts
- Power Generation and Transmission, Mining, Oils, gases/ Utilities
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Transport and Storage
About the role
This role is part-time (project) and does not require you to leave your current role. It is a part-time role where your engagement will be by the requirement of your expertise during the client’s audit. Engagement will be by the requirement of your expertise during a client’s audit. ABAC® is part of Corporate Research and Investigations (CRI Group), and we’re a global leader in Risk, Compliance and Anti-Corruption Management.
Our mission is simple: To safeguard the corporate world by detecting and exposing those elements that can cause irreparable harm to a business.
ABAC Certification is an accredited conformity assessment body in issuing certification for the scope of ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System and an independent component of Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC®) Center of Excellence. ABAC® also provides solutions and implementation of ISO 19600 Compliance Management System and ISO 31000 Risk Management System.
Working with ABAC® provides a diverse and inclusive environment where commitment, ambition and integrity are rewarded. ABAC® is an exciting, dynamic and fast-growing part of our business. With our global reach, we can combat the international nature of business today, which calls for measures to be put in place to reduce the exposure to economic and civil misconduct.
By joining our Audit team, you will work with like-minded technical experts and have the opportunity to advise an unrivalled range of clients both on the national and global level. Join us in implementing International Standards that solve problems and drive innovation.
Duties & responsibilities
Working as an associate, you will be part of an expert team offering our clients a superior service by utilizing your knowledge, insight and skills to identify risk, non-compliance and enhancement to their operations. Clear and effective communication and interaction with the team and the client will be key to this role. Experts will be supporting the Lead auditors in the audit from their industry-specific technical expertise.
Required core competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in specific industry sectors
- Experience in auditing is not mandatory but will be an added advantage
- Having experience working in the Risk / Quality assurance/ health & safety/ internal audit /compliance department of an industry will be preferred
- Having experience in conducting third-party risk assessments or audits will be desirable
Desired professional qualifications, licenses, memberships:
- Compliance/ management system auditor professional qualification desirable
- Professional qualifications within specific industry sector desirable
Required knowledge & skills:
- Approachable professionalism, diligent style of work and a demonstration of expertise are vital components to this position.
- Having strong knowledge of management processes, operations, documentation and processes for a specific industry sector(s) in which you have worked.
- Having knowledge and skills applicable to regulations/ laws related to specific industry sector(s) you have worked in.
- Knowledge of the industry’s Bribery concepts, risks, scenarios, indicators and controls, along with knowledge of methods to evaluate and control bribery risks, will be an added advantage.
- Proven written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player while also able to work
Job type: The role does not require you to leave your current role. It is a part-time role where your engagement will be by the requirement of your expertise during the client’s audit.
Remuneration: The payment will be set against your services by the agreed day rate in the audit assignment, and you will be informed well before time regarding the schedule of an audit.
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Industry: Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management
About ABAC Center of Excellence: In 2016, CRI Group launched ABAC® Center of Excellence (ABACGroup.com) – an independent certification body established for ISO 37001:2016 ABMS. The Center provides ISO 37001 training and certification, and its certification services are accredited by the Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Due to the foreseen popularity of this role, it is highly recommended for an early application.
Thank you for your interest in the ABAC Center of Excellence.
Hiring Technical Expert in the UAE