ISO 31000 Introduction Course
ISO 31000 Introduction & Risk Register course is intended to prepare attendees on how to mitigate risk and provide them with the skills and knowledge to help their businesses implement and manage risk as outlined in ISO 31000 Risk Management
Who should attend?
- Individuals wishing to contribute to maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behaviour
- Risk managers and consultants looking to help an organisation implement ISO 31000
- ISO 31000 auditors want to understand the process of Risk Management implementation
- Business Process Owners
- Business Finance Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.