ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard
ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management provides principles, framework and a process for managing risk. Public, private and community enterprises can all benefit from ISO 31000:2018 because it covers most business activities, including research, planning, management and communications. Implementing ISO 31000:2018 can help organisations increase the likelihood of achieving objectives, improve the identification of opportunities and threats and effectively allocate and use resources for risk treatment.
Benefits of ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard
- It can be used by organisations to compare their risk management practices with an internationally recognised benchmark, providing sound principles for effective management and corporate governance.
- It is a clear indicator to your customers and other stakeholders that as an organisation, you are committed to managing risks in every part of your business.
- It increases public confidence in the organisation as it demonstrates your management capabilities in protecting your business from internal and external threats.
- ISO 31000:2018 Certification helps to provide guidance for internal or external audit programmers.
- In competitive bidding for commercial tenders, it will enhance your company’s reputation and give you a competitive advantage.
Contact our team today to apply for the ISO 31000 Risk Management certification.