We are ABAC Center of Excellence Limited operating in core jurisdictions across the globe, providing a range of services including integrity due diligence, employment background screening, third party risk management, compliance and other professional investigative research services.
ABAC Center of Excellence Limited is ISO 27001:2013 certified organization which supports information security adoption in all areas of its business, including operations, finance and human resources. This ensures that we tend to shield the most effective interests of our employees, clients and candidates.
If you have questions regarding your personal data and how we use it, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact details below:
ABAC Center of Excellence Limited
5 Harbour Exchange Square South Quay,
Tel: +44 207 8681415
How Personal Data is collected?
We collect When we contact you or speak to you on the phone or we receive an email or When you visit our website and from our clients, in the delivery of our contractually agreed services and publicly available resources.
LEGITIMATE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data you provide to us will be processed in accordance with the following purposes;
- To perform the services requested by clients and individuals pursuant to statement of work, or similar (where the processing is necessary for establishing and fulfilling a contract with you).
- For complying with obligations provided by laws, current regulations and European legislation (e.g. tax regulations) (where processing is based on a legal obligation).
- For legitimate business purposes to advise you through e-mail, phone call, or post, in the framework of our ordinary commercial relationship, about other products or services similar to the products or services we have provided to you and that we think will be of interest to you (where the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests).
- For marketing purposes. we may use information you provide to personalize (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website; and (iii) products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests. You can withdraw your consent or opt out of receiving our marketing communications at any time. If you are not located in the EU, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications and updates at any time. You can manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the «unsubscribe» link located on the bottom of ABAC Center of Excellence Limited’s marketing emails.
- to monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- with your express consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, or to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services;
- For improving ABAC Center of Excellence Limited’s communications with you. Emails sent to you by ABAC Center of Excellence Limited may include standard tracking, including open and click activities. ABAC Center of Excellence Limited may collect information about your activity as you interact with our email messages and related content.
- For security purposes. For example, we may use your data to protect ABAC Center of Excellence Limited and its third parties against security breaches and to prevent fraud and violation of ABAC Center of Excellence Limited’s applicable agreements (where the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests).
- Whenever we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You have the right to object to this processing if you wish.
- we may monitor any customer account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law and our legitimate interests;
TRANSFER AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
ABAC Center of Excellence Limited will retain personal data for a reasonable period, considering legitimate business needs to capture and retain such information. Information will also be retained for a period necessary to comply with state, local, federal regulations, or country specific regulations and requirements, and in accordance with ABAC Center of Excellence Limited’s Records Retention Policy.
DISCLOSURE/SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We only share your personal data with your consent or in accordance with this Policy. We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us except as described in this Policy.
ABAC Center of Excellence Limited may share your information with external third parties, such as vendors, consultants, legal advisers, auditors and other service providers who are performing, advising or assisting with certain services on behalf of ABAC Center of Excellence Limited. Such third parties have access to personal data solely for the purposes of performing the services specified in the applicable contract, and not for any other purpose. ABAC Center of Excellence Limited ensures that these third parties undertake security measures consistent with the protections specified in this Policy.
ABAC Center of Excellence Limited may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. If ABAC Center of Excellence Limited’s business enters into a joint venture with or is merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners.
CONSENT AND CHOICE
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, it may be an impediment to the exchange of information necessary for the execution of the contract or provision of services, and we may not be able to provide you with some services and you may not be able to participate in some of the activities on our website(s).
In ABAC Center of Excellence Limited personal data processing is conducted only for the permitted purposes only as defined by Data privacy legislations applicable locally and internationally including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation.
The data you submit either through Screening Portal or manual submission. You may contact us to determine whether we hold personal data about you, and to access personal data about you, at any time for purposes of reviewing or correcting your personal data, for a nominal fee of 10 USD imposed to cover administrative costs which shall be communicated upon receiving the request from.
You have the following rights concerning your data processed by ABAC Center of Excellence Limited:
- Access: You have the right to access personal information that ABAC Center of Excellence Limited holds about you.
- Rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information ABAC Center of Excellence Limited holds about you if it is inaccurate or not complete.
- Erasure: You can request that ABAC Center of Excellence Limited erase your personal data. We will keep basic data to identify you and retain it solely for preventing further unwanted processing.
- Restrict Processing: You have the right to ask ABAC Center of Excellence Limited to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future.
- Object to processing: Where processing is based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to ABAC Center of Excellence Limited processing your data. ABAC Center of Excellence Limited will discontinue processing your data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. We will keep basic data to identify you and retain it solely for preventing further unwanted processing.
- Portability: Where processing is based on consent or performance of a contract, you have the right to data portability. ABAC Center of Excellence Limited must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes in a safe and secure way without this effecting the usability of your data. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to ABAC Center of Excellence Limited as the Data Controller.
Please be noted that some of the restrictions may not apply to the applications of the rights. For further details, please refer to the information provided on the website of The Information Commissioner
Should you wish to exercise one of your rights under UK and European Law please contacts us via details provided in introduction section.
Cookies we use:
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies; you may receive third party cookie notification on you first visit. which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting, for our advertising and marketing efforts. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies (CookiePro, 2020).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR OTHER SERVICES
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-CRI Group operated websites, mobile apps or other digital services, including those that may be linked through CRI Group websites or services, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies or policies published thereon.
You may review the policy of third-party. We are using HubSpot, you may find the list of cookies used by HubSpot here).
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Automated decisions are defined as decisions about individuals that are based solely on the automated processing of data and that produce legal effects that significantly affect the individuals involved.
ABAC Center of Excellence Limited does not make automated decisions using personal data. If automated decisions are to be made, affected persons will be given an opportunity to express their views on the automated decision in question and object to it.
If you have any queries with reference to your personal data or you want to file a complaint, please feel free to contact us on the following:
All requests will be acknowledged and responded to as quickly as possible, in conformity with applicable law.
For data subjects located in the EU: if we are not able to satisfactorily resolve your questions, concerns, or complaints, or if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes on your rights under applicable data protection laws, you have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. Contact information for the supervisory authorities may be found here:
EU Data Protection Authorities