ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course with ABAC®. The lead auditor training course provides the necessary knowledge and skills that enable you to perform anti-bribery management system (ABMS) audits by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures, and techniques. Many organisations seek competent auditors to determine whether the policies and anti-bribery controls, implemented as part of an ISO 37001-based ABMS, are effective.
The course aims to develop the knowledge and skills required to conduct a full audit. This course will also increase the auditor’s confidence to audit an ABMS effectively and efficiently in accordance with internationally recognised best practices and techniques. Our trainers provide delegates with guidance and practical experience in how to plan, execute, and report the results of ABMS Audits.
Who should attend?
- Those with a considerable risk of exposure to bribery and compliance risk
- Those involved in the development, implementation, and evaluation of their organisation’s ABMS
- Those involved with the assessment of the organisation’s internal and external supply chain
- Those involved in coordinating anti-bribery compliance activities internally
- Those given the responsibility to audit an ABMS
- Existing auditors who wish to refresh their skills
- At least one year of experience in any of the ISO standard auditing.
- Have a fundamental understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.