ISO 37001 Introduction Training
ABAC® ISO 37001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of an Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS). By attending the ISO 37001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of an Anti-bribery Management Systems and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain. Attaining ABAC® ISO 37001 Introduction training course is the first step towards demonstrating your organisation’s commitment to implementing an effective ABMS.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive CMS implementation framework
- Managers responsible for practising due diligence regarding bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute to maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behaviour
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.