ISO 37002 Introduction Course
ABAC® ISO 37002 Introduction training course introduces you to the basic concepts of whistleblowing program and ISO 37002 guidelines for a Whistleblowing Management Systems (WMS). The training course will show the importance of a WMS and the benefits resulting from its implementation.
Who should attend?
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to get introduced and understand the ISO 37002 guidelines for WMS
- Individuals wishing to contribute to maintaining organisational integrity by supporting speak-up culture
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Compliance, risk and legal team considering implementing ISO 37002 within the organisation
- Compliance and integrity department responsible for dealing with whistleblowing cases
- Governing bodies with accountability for the organisation
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.