ISO 37301 Lead Implementer Course
ABAC® ISO 37301 Lead Implementer course. The five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organisation in implementing and managing a Compliance Management Systems (CMS) based on ISO 37301:2021. Participants will also understand the global compliance framework best practice used to implement the comprehensive compliance management system based on ISO 37301:2021. This management system is designed to be integrated with any existing system, such as ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management System and can be adapted to any organisation in any country.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants seeking knowledge about the basic concepts of a CMS
- Compliance officers and members of compliance teams who want to get acquainted with ISO 37301’s requirements
- Individuals wishing to contribute to maintaining organisational integrity by supporting ethical behaviour
- Individuals aspiring to become compliance officers or compliance management, consultant
- Managers and members of governance, risk management and compliance
Participants need to have the basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, as well as a general understanding of ISO 37301 (or ISO 19600 guidelines) and the MS implementation principles.