The Lead Auditor shall be an all-round audit specialist in one or more of the following Business Management System Standards, ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery, ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems. Further he/she will be an integral part of the CRI Certification auditor pool and lead audit teams in the execution of their duties.
The Lead Auditor shall play a lead role in the successful completion of assigned audits from start to finish. The Auditor shall be competent in determining compliance status of client’s management systems with ISO Management System criteria across a multiple range of industries
You will report directly to the Audit Manager and your focus will be, in close cooperation with the Audit Manager, Quality and Technical Managers, on the planning, coordination of ISO certification audits in accordance with ABAC, DMS, ISO 17021:2015 and ISO 19011:2011.
Your challenge will be to plan, schedule, perform and follow-up in Certification Audits of ABAC clients management systems in a timely and efficient manner.
You shall promote and act as a brand ambassador for ABAC. This means acting ethically, professionally and with integrity and impartiality during all ABAC Certification activity. You shall follow company rules and promoting ABAC Certification services to clients, so they are able to optimize business performance and “Make Excellence a Habit”.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Position holder will be responsible for:
- Provide independent advice and timely assurance to management on the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, practices, systems, projects and controls which underpin the successful conduct of the ABAC Certification’s business and assist management in the development and enhancement of these.
- Performs 3rd-party ISO 37001, ISO 31000, ISO 19600 and/or ISO 9001 audits for ABAC Certification customers.
- Contribute to the on-going development and implementation of a comprehensive responsive internal audit function.
- Schedule and plan audit activity with customers, auditors and other audit team members.
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as described in ABAC Certification Documented Management System.
- Reporting to the Program Manager for operational and control on the management of audit services provided to the clients.
- Providing technical control of all activities related to audit services including planning, scheduling and conduct of audits of the client’s management systems with the assistance of the office staff and auditors.
- Overseeing and witnessing of audits when being led by trainee or less experienced auditors.
- Design and develop training programmes of ABAC Services.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos Get the material accredited by CPD Conduct evaluations of current trainings to identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions as per request.
- Keep attendance and other records and share with ABAC Head office.
- Research effective teaching methodologies and tools for corporate training and advise to ABAC Head Office. Phenomenal communication, presentation, and public speaking skills Possess critical thinking and decision making.
* Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
* A Lead Auditor qualification in ISO 9001, ISO 31001 or 37001 would be very advantageous, as would knowledge and understanding of ISO 17021:2015
* Trainer the Trainer Certification
* At least four (4) years’ experience as an auditor in management system certification audit, two (2) years of which as a Lead Auditor.
* 2 years of experience as a trainer.
* Knowledge of business processes and application of systems standards.
* An excellent communicator who can liaise with, and influence, a wide audience including staff, external groups and committees.
* Good verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail.
* Experience in preparing high quality written documentation.
* Highly organized, with a proven ability to manage a number of projects at any given time. Be self-motivated, flexible and have excellent time management/planning skills.
* Be able to work under pressure.
* Be an enthusiastic and committed team player.
* Be computer literate and can manage multiple files, records and back up processes. Be pragmatic and have an efficiency driven and solution-oriented mind-set.
* Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in the English language are essential.
* Prepared to travel, both nationally and internationally as business needs dictate necessary.
Job Type: Full Time
If you are interested, then drop your CV at email@example.com