The ACFE is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with nearly 90,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
Rules of Conduct
The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential denotes proven expertise in fraud prevention, detection and deterrence. CFEs around the world help protect the global economy by uncovering fraud and implementing processes to prevent fraud from occurring in the first place.
Introducing the CRI Group
ABAC Centre of Excellence
- Third-Party Risk Management 3PRM
- ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management System Certification
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Trainings
- 3PRM Certification & Strategies
CRI Group’s Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption Centre of Excellence was created to educate, equip and support the world’s leading business organizations with the latest in best-practice due diligence processes and procedures. We provide world class consulting services to organizations seeking to validate or expand their existing compliance frameworks to maintain a competitive edge in the world marketplace.
Engaging in corrupt practices creates an unfavorable business environment that:
- Encourages unfair advantage and anti-competitive practices
- Allows organized crime to flourish
- Creates obstacles to economic development
- Erodes trust in public institutions and business organizations
- Challenges democratic principles
“As the world's governing bodies gravitate to more stringent standards and efforts to prevent corruption, bribery and other unethical business practices, we stand ready to help companies meet and exceed those standards.”ZAFAR ANJUMGroup Chief Executive Officer, CRI Group